Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bread Sticks & Chocolate Donuts

Why bread sticks and chocolate donuts you may ask?  Because that's exactly what I had for dinner tonight. As a mom, sometimes you just have to eat when you can (like they tell you to sleep when you can with a new born. Ha.) . And people wonder why women put on weight after having kids. That'll do it!
               Now.... On to tantrums.
    Mister too big for his britches here has gotten a head start on the terrible twos. What a pleasant bundle of joy he has been lately.
   He recently started daycare though.. So of course I will be more apt to blame it on other misbehaved and ill parented children. What mom wouldn't?

                                                                                        We did get to stop by my mother-in-love's house this afternoon and play in her big beautiful garden.
What fun that was!! 
Alyssa had a fall and crash episode while running through the shop.. 
So she opted to color on the porch swing instead 

I swear, Carter never sits still though.. Here are some shots of his adventure at the Garden.. 

Poor Gramma Lea, chasing after Carter.. It was too cute to not take a picture! 
My husband and i LOVE to bass fish, so I got to run to the local marina for some lures and such so he could have a night out on the river. Aren't I the best?..... I know.  :) 
Someone found a rolley polley. You remember those? Little grey bugs that roll up and turn into an armored ball when you touched them? Fun times..   Miss priss decided to grab her camera and get a quick photo of the little guy. She's an art loving angel. 

Isn't this beautiful? Prettiest weeds around. I'm so happy spring is finally here! We are supposed to get the first round of tornado-ish weather tomorrow so it's safe to say it's spring time in Arkansas. 

Well, I hope you had a blessed day. As always, thanks for stopping by. Come back and see me! 
God loves 
YOU! 





1 comment:

  1. Egads you even went to the marina to get lures so he could go fishing? You'll have to borrow my kayak and go with them sometime! Love that picture of Carter pitchin a fit in the chair. I have forgotten how FAST an almost two year old is!* Love that verse you added...I just thank God His compassions are new every morning... coz I always seem to need a daily dose of fresh mercy. Stay safe in these storms! I'm glad yall have a cellar.

    ReplyDelete