Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Oh, what a week!

What a busy last few days it has been! Work is so time consuming. I would much rather be home with my wild tiny humans and hubby!
                             
We did manage to find time to help daddy in the shop :) 

And to take the client I work for out to get pedicures :) yay for pretty piggies! 

To admire weeds.. Because spring is here! 

I was able to spend some time with my beautiful sister! Who is also my very best friend.. 

And I got to cheer on my lovely t-ball super Star daughter! 


I also got a surprise visit from my littlest offspring at work tonight!! Daddy bought him a new hat :) now if we can just keep up with it... 

.. Speaking of my smallest child.. We started the P word. Yep. Potty training. 
And... 
It. Sucks. 
Honestly, I would be great having him in a diaper till he is 4 but society says no. 
And here is why it sucks :
First the kid pees in places I can't see and don't find until I step in a smelly puddle of baby urine. gag. 
Then, Yesterday I had to clean Poop off of my couch. But it doesn't stop there, oh no. He stepped in it, ran across the couch and made me chase him across the house leaving tiny poo footprints all along the way. 
Seriously!? 

Doesn't he look so proud of himself? 

But it doesn't stop there.. 
I pick up my phone to call my hubby and tell him about my potty training horrors when I get a whiff of poo yet again.. I'm waking around with the phone to my ear looking for the missing turd.. When it dawns on me... 

I look at my phone and sure enough... 
There is poo ALL OVER the place I had against my face. So not only is my entire home covered in tiny human fecal matter. So am I. 

And that, my friends, is when I stopped potty training. 
Judge if you must but first take a walk in my poop covered shoes and you'll understand 
Potty training is for the birds. Bring on the Huggies! 

I'm still not sure how we survived the P word with this one. He probably made it out alive because of that smile :) 

I do love to end my day with a beautiful Picture painted for me by the Creator. 
He is my strength when I am weak. 
God , help me survive my children.. Amen. 
:) thanks for stopping by! Do come back and see me. Be blessed.. 
GOD LOVES YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment