Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Time and Blessings

Have you ever thought to yourself, " if there were only ten more hours in the day I would..."  *insert one of the many things being a full time mom denies you *  I am pretty sure we all have.. 
Right?! 
We just need a few blissful hours to ourselves to renew our frazzled brains. Ha. Not when you share a life with adorable tiny humans that require your undivided time and attention. 

Today I found myself busy as usual, running errands and squeezing what should be two days worth of work into two hours time. I have made it a personal goal of mine to count my blessings as my day progresses. Here is what I found that I was thankful for while doing my momly duties : 

I am thankful for a QUIET and UNINTERRUPTED breakfast at a swanky little coffee shop in town where I read a whole chapter in the kick awesome book series I am reading.. 
For local art and talent being displayed.. For reminders of God's peace.. 
    And his unfailing forgiveness.. 

For my hard working hubs and being able to pay him a visit at work at lunch time 
Thankful for my FAVORITE shorts and a sandals and for warmer weather!! 
And finally. . I am thankful for my quiet time with God.. And the words he speaks to me. 

... Even in the busiest times of your day you can count your blessings! It made my 52 hour day amazing. 
So when you are about to pull your your hair out, be thankful that you have hair. 
When you are changing that poop filled diaper for the 25th time that day, be thankful that your child is healthy. 
Even reading this post now, be thankful that you can read. That you have electricity. That you have life. God gave it all to you.. Isn't it only fair that we give all we have back to him? 
I vote, YES!  
You may not think you can change the world because your life is so crazy. So busy. So FULL. 
Just praise God. Live it out. Raise your children to love Him and believe me, that changes everything... 
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, it's always a pleasure. Come back and see me!  
God loves 
YOU! 






No comments:

Post a Comment