Sunday, April 6, 2014

He Is More

I figured I would start with some serious cuteness.. 

It's been a few days since we have talked,  how have you all been? 
Life can get so busy! I've had my fair share recently. 
Teehee 

I think today we are going to have less mom talk and more God talk though. I will become less and He will become more, right? Right. 

My church is amazing. And by church I mean the body of people who gather to be the hands and feet of Christ. 

That was just a lone thought... 
Anyway, I am trying now to really make myself less. And make the world less. And make God more. 
That. Is. So. Hard. 
Think about it. Your kids. Your husband. Your job. Your self? 
These are things we all put first in our lives. 
Can you imagine loving God more than you love your kids? It's easy to say. But to actually Do it? 
It's taboo. 

I try and put my kids first in everything... And I shouldn't. 
That's really hard! I mean.. I gave birth to these three wild children. But in reality.. They aren't mine. They belong to God. It's just my job to raise them to live like Jesus. 
No pressure. Ha. 
My hope is that if I can make myself, my family, and this world less and God more, that my children will follow that example. 
It's overwhelming how our offspring look up to us. Ever watchful little monsters they are. 
I was blessed this week. I had such a hard burden on my heart and God kept telling me to let it go. It was so impossibly hard. But.. I did. I gave it to God. 
And IMMEDIATELY I felt free. I felt this weight lift off of me and Jesus fill me up. I've never experienced anything like it! 

How great is our God? 
Perfect. 

Be blessed my friends. God loves you! 
Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment